We are looking for students who love to read and write to be bloggers for our website! Any student can be a one-time or regular blogger for The Finch.
Blog posts would typically be 200-600 words (although this is flexible) and could be about:
- tips/advice for creative writers
- a personal story about how you started writing
- how you get inspiration for writing
- your experience going to a writing program, camp or conference
- your personal thoughts about a novel, writer, or type of writing
We welcome other ideas as well. Please note: this blog is not a forum for you to publish your creative writing – the purpose is to provide additional resources for creative writers.
Please fill out the following form and we’ll get in touch.